Friday, May 15, 2009

noreply@henrikharr.com

Now there’s an e-mail address you will never see. Today’s rant is namely about no-reply e-mails, which I have royally had it with. The message I’m getting from the dorks who send these out is “we are now going to inconvenience you, but we don’t want you to inconvenience us.

Screw that. Today communication goes both ways, and it’s disrespectful not to repay the courtesy of hearing what people have to say. I have likewise exhausted my reserves of patience for people who have their computers send out automatic responses (no-reply ones, of course) moaning about how many calls and e-mails they get, and how they can’t possibly be expected to help you. “Please check our web site. Or just send us some of your money and be on your way.”

If you people keep this up, I promise you soon won’t have the inconvenience of customers showing interest in your products. We will be spending our money and efforts elsewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home