Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Liselotte Lööf

I almost always like to show how I’m a man of the people, so whenever I walk past a garbage truck I try not to look disgusted or superior. That’s about to change now, though, since the garbage men at our bostadsrättsförening aren’t picking up our trash anymore. They come now and then, sure, but they’re supposed to be here twice a week and our containers are overflowing.
Anyway, besides being pissed at this, the whole episode has me wondering how happy Liselotte Lööf is about naming her company Liselotte Lööf AB. For about 15 years it was kind of cool for a woman to run a garbage outfit, with her name in big bold letters on trucks all over Stockholm. Now, though, she will be “the lazy bastard who didn’t pick up our garbage like we paid her to” for the rest of her life.
How smart was that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home